Medical Alert Myrtle Beach Joins With LifeAid
A medical alert system provides you and your family with the peace of mind of knowing that you are safe in your home. The LifeAid service has helped thousands of seniors and their families all over the nation and now Medical Alert Myrtle Beach is proud to be their partner.
What does a medical alert system provide?
The ability to live in your home surrounded by the things you love and are familiar to you – things that make you feel comfortable. A medical alert system allows you to maintain your independence in your home. Simply wear the alert button around your neck or wrist and then push the button when you need assistance. At the push of the waterproof button you can call care specialists who are ready to provide responsive helpful service any time of the day or night.
What are the benefits of our medical alert system?
- 24/7 UL listed monitoring system and customer assistance
- CSAA (Central Station Alarm Association) Certified Care Specialists
- No long-term contracts
- Cancel at any time without penalty
- Simple 10-minute setup
How does the Medical Alert System work?
- You will want to wear your waterproof personal help button either as a necklace or wrist band at all times. When you need assistance of any kind or there is an emergency, you simply press the button and you will be instantly contacted by a care specialist.
- The monitoring center is staffed by trained care specialists who are standing ready to provide caring, responsive assistance. These are not people who are waiting for calls from security alarm systems, fire alarms or other emergencies. They are specifically trained to respond to calls from our medical alert system. When your call is received, an individual response plan is put into action.
- When every second can be critical, you want the immediate response you need. Emergency services, family members or friends are notified based on the order that you have selected and the situation. The care specialist will stay on the line with you until the necessary help arrives.
Medical Alert Myrtle Beach can also provide you with a wall help button which is most commonly placed in bathrooms, bedrooms or hallways where they are in easy reach.
We provide 24-hour access to help without having to get to a telephone. Our care specialists are on hand to get you the help you need. If you are living alone or are alone a good portion of the day, or you care about someone in this situation, medical alert monitoring provides the peace of mind and independence you are looking for.
Call Medical Alert Myrtle Beach today to see how affordable peace of mind can be.